Skordomakarona is actually garlic spaghetti with fresh tomato. Really tasteful! Do not add much garlic, if you are not fond of it, but do prepare this dish! This dish comes from Santorini and I found it on greeka.com.The original calls for two orange barks,but since I don't know what they are and zaar also doesn't recognize it,I left it out.Here's the link:http://www.greeka.com/cyclades/santorini/recipes/skordomakarona.htm
- First boil the spaghetti and then strain them, put some olive oil and keep them warm.
- In a small shallow pot, warm some olive oil and saute a little the garlic. Then put in the pot the tomatoes,and the rosemary and add some sugar and salt.
- Stir regularly until the most of the tomato liquid evaporates.
- Put some cinnamon and pepper. In a while the sauce is ready and it can be poured on the spaghetti.
- Grated cheese is optional.