Chef #1007346's Note:
This delicious recipe has only three ingredients. It tastes a lot like a chewy Skor bars - absolutely delicious if you like a toffee taste. For fun we serve it to guests and have them guess the 3 ingredients. Note of caution - the toffee really sticks to the pan. My friend uses a rubber tray that is non-stick. I buttered a square baking tray but still had to use the old warm water trick. (place the pan in warm water to loosen up the toffee on the sides and on the bottom).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (225 g) box Ritz crackers
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (200 g) package Skor English toffee bits, chippits
- 1Crumble the Ritz crackers really well. (Easiest to do while they are still in the sealed bag.).
- 2Place the crackers in a large mixing bowl and add the Skor chippits and the condensed milk.
- 3Mix all three ingredients. You may need your hands to mix it up well.
- 4Place in a square pan.
- 5Heat in the oven at 350 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skor Bars My Husband Could Make
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 118.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g