Recipe by Marie
The texture of this yummy peach gelato should be between a soft-serve ice cream and dense gelato. The fresh peach flavor is outstanding!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut peaches into very small pieces.
- Arrange peach pieces in a single layer on a rimmed cookie sheet and freeze solid, about 2 hours.
- Put frozen peach pieces in a food processor with the sugar and grind briefly.
- Add mascarpone or yogurt and pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Empty processor into a small container and freeze again, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- If gelato freezes solid, process it briefly again before serving.
- Note: Depending on the sweetness of the peaches, you may want to add more sugar.