1/1 Photo of Skinnybaker's Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes
This is a great chocolate cupcake recipe that is not only low in calorie/fat but great in taste! So chocolaty and so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350°F; place cupcake lining in pans.
- 2Sift flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 3Melt semisweet chocolate chips in double boiler. Let cool slightly.
- 4Cream butter, applesauce, Splenda, sugar, brown sugar, and egg whites. Add melted chocolate chips. Mix well.
- 5Add flour mixture, vanilla ext., and milk.
- 6Pour in cupcake cases and bake for 25-35 minutes or do toothpick test to see if done.
- 7You can frost these cupcakes with whatever frosting you prefer. I suggest leaving the frosting out and serving it with some fat free cool whip -- Yumm!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinnybaker's Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: