Recipe by MsTeechur
Add chicken broth and garlic and you won't even miss milk in this recipe.
Top Review by Scarlett516
This was ok. It was a bit salty although using a lower sodium broth may help. We felt there was a bit too much of the cheese in it. If I were to make these again, I would only put in half the cheese.
- 5 small potatoes
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 4 pieces Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop potatoes (or leave the peels on).
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Mash the potatoes with a masher, adding broth a little at a time to desired consistency.
- Add garlic and parsley.
- Chunk up the cheese slightly and mix in gently. Do not mix completely.
- Salt and pepper to taste.