Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
the skinny cocktail series.... The first is 'the biter' its delicious, and lower in calories than most drinks
- 113.39 g raspberry vodka
- 2 limes, juice of, squeezed (just the juice)
- 1 lemon, juice of, squeezed (just the juice)
- 226.79 g seltzer water (any flavor will do, but raspberry or lemon are best)
- 2 slice oranges
- mix all ingredients together (minus the orange slice), preferably in a cocktail shaker, with several ice cubes to chill the mix.
- pour into 2 martini glasses (the average of which is 6 ounces).
- garnish with the orange slice.
Great refreshing cocktail! Loved the berry/citrus flavors. I used lemon seltzer and garnished with a lemon slice instead of orange. Thanks for posting this great recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010