Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I dont know why its called skinny but it is pretty good
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil ("or" some other good oil)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Combine chicken, celery, and garlic in bowl.
- Add soy sauce, oil, vinegar and salt; toss lightly.
What a nice flavor. I used an apple vinegar, that worked well.
A lovely chicken salad, so much flavour, we loved it!! Served it over salad greens. I used olive oil, had no seseme oil and a teaspoon of garlic flavoured vinegar. I weill be making this again and often throughout the summer, thanks for posting.