1/1 Photo of Skillet Sweet Potatoes
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Source: Anne Lindsay's New Light Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil over medium heat in a nonstick skillet.
- 2Cook onions, stirring occasionally, until softened and golden (about 5 minutes).
- 3Add sweet potatoes and stock to skillet; cover tightly; simmer, stirring every 5 minutes, for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- 4Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: