- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can campbell condensed golden corn soup (or use broccoli cheese soup)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in hot butter or margarine for 10 minutes, or until browned.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Drain off fat.
- In the same skillet, combine remaining ingredients and heat until boiling.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and broccoli is tender-crisp; stirring often.
- Garnish with tomato wedges and fresh thyme or parsley, if desired.