Miss Annie's Note:
This is a very easy dish to make in one skillet. Tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook chicken in hot butter or margarine for 10 minutes, or until browned.
- 2Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- 3Drain off fat.
- 4In the same skillet, combine remaining ingredients and heat until boiling.
- 5Return chicken to skillet.
- 6Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and broccoli is tender-crisp; stirring often.
- 7Garnish with tomato wedges and fresh thyme or parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Chicken Dish
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.1 mg
- Sodium 209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed golden corn soup