Recipe by Helping Hands
This is a yummy way to make sirloin steak. The added veggies make it a light meal, or you can serve a crisp green salad on the side for a complete meal. Please note that the steaks should marinade overnight. This recipe is from Recipe Goldmine.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
Beef and Veggie Mixture
- 2 sirloin steaks
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup green and red pepper, chopped or sliced into strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare marinade in large tupperware bowl or large plastic, sealable bag.
- Place steaks in marinade and turn to cover.
- Place in fridge overnight, turning steaks occasionally.
- Spray a small frying pan with cooking spray.
- Saute onions, peppers, garlic, cumin, and oregano over medium heat for ten minutes.
- While sauteing the veggies, heat heavy skillet (or electric skillet) to medium-high.
- Sear steaks for 5-7 mins per side (for medium rare steaks).
- Place spoonful of veggies on top of steak and serve.