Recipe by Recipe Junkie
This is from Quick Cooking Magazine. A variety of fruits make this an interesting twist on an old-fashioned favorite. We like this with French Vanilla ice cream.
- 1 (25 ounce) jar chunky applesauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced pears, drained and chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- whipped topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour applesauce into a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Layer with the pinepple, peaches, pears and mandarin oranges.
- Spread with pie filling.
- For topping, combine the flour, brown sugar and butter.
- Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with whipped topping if desired.