Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great on the grill!
- 2 lbs top sirloin steaks
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup prepared beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a sauté pan, heat butter. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Sauté about 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are soft. Add gravy, white wine and sour cream. Bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce over steaks and serve.
What a great sauce! Even DH, who is a steak purist, raved about it. Will be making this over and over. Thanks for posting it!
Wow did we ever love this sauce. I should have doubled it for sure...will make often..
All I can say is WOW! My husband is famous for his steaks, so he was a little nervous that I would ruin them with this sauce, but he said "you knocked it out of the park with this one." The only changes I made were due to missing ingredients in my cupboard. I changed the green onions to shallots and the beef gravy to pork gravy since those are what I had on hand.