1/1 Photo of Sirloin Steak With Garlic Butter
A wonderful way to make steaks. My family loves this steak. Easy way to make melt in your mouth steaks. Adapted recipe from allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill for high heat.
- 2In a pan, melt butter and add garlic powder and minced garlic.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- 5Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- 6When done, transfer to plates.
- 7Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- 8This can be made in the oven, on the stove top or on the grill. I prefer to make these on the grill.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sirloin Steak With Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.3
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 200.6 mg
- Sodium 219.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.3 g