A wonderful way to make steaks. My family loves this steak. Easy way to make melt in your mouth steaks. Adapted recipe from allrecipes.com.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a pan, melt butter and add garlic powder and minced garlic.
- Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- When done, transfer to plates.
- Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- This can be made in the oven, on the stove top or on the grill. I prefer to make these on the grill.
Quick, easy and delicious was to use up the 10s of pounds of Certified Angus Beef sirloin I purchased. It is absolutely the best ... melt in your mouth yummy!
Delicious. DH wanted a portion cup of the garlic butter to dip each bite into!. Made by the recipe and grilled to med rare, it came out perfectly done to our liking. I used Kosher salt and a mix of black and white pepper corns ground directly onto the steaks. Yum.
I made this but followed Jackie's idea. I brushed the sirloin with half of the butter/garlic mixture and let the sirloin come to room temperature. I then grilled it til it was medium-well and then topped with the remaining butter mixture and we really enjoyed the steak. Next time I would add some Montreal Steak Seasoning as well!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!! Made for 123 tag!!