Recipe by Kayne
I don't remember where I found this, but I do remember that it is really good. A bit of work, but well worth the effort.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 3 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into 1 1/2" pieces, cook, mash and keep warm.
- Spray hot skillet, add steaks.
- Cook for a total of 3 minutes, 2 mins first side, 1 min second side.
- Reduce heat, cook until done to your liking.
- Thinly slice each steak.
- Place slices on plates, slightly spread out.
- Add broth and wine to pan drippings in skillet.
- Increase heat to high. Boil 4-5 mins, till sauce is reduced to about 1/3 cup, stirring constantly.
- Spoon sauce over mashed potatoes and steaks.
- Serve with another vegetable.