Recipe by food-is-da-best
i love this recipie because it is so easy and soooo good. we ussually make them around Christmas time but they are yummy all year. these are best when refrigrated. WARNING. when you make these cookies, i suggest you make alot because they are so good, especially to chocolate lovers, they will be eaten very quickly!
- 2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cookie crumbs and margarine; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 cup chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Pour evenly over crumbs and margarine; top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.