Recipe by breadbaker plus
A great way to get your chocolate fix when a whole pan of brownies in the house in dangerous. Makes one big or two small brownies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon espresso powder (optional)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Add the cocoa and espresso, mix until blended.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Stir in the egg substitute and the vanilla.
- Add the flour and salt and stir until just blended.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Pour batter into a greased ramekin. Cook on high one minute in the microwave. Enjoy!