Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another nice summer dessert!
- 1 store bought angel food cake
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (can use light "or" fat free)
- Cut cake horizontally into four layers.
- Place 1 layer on serving plate.
- Spread with 1/3 of strawberry pie filling; repeat with the other two layers and place the fourth layer on top.
- In mixing bowl, fold the grated chocolate into the Cool Whip.
- Frost with the Cool Whip mixture.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Store leftovers (if there are any) in the refrigerator.