Recipe by senseicheryl
I found this recipe on the www.recipe4living.com website this morning when I was looking for something else. I just love banana pudding -- I wonder how this version will be? "A no-cook amaretto banana pudding makes you feel like you're really indulging." :-)
Top Review by Britt O's sweetie pie
Can I tell you this was such a big hit on Father's Day. I had lost my usual recipe and saw this one. Heck it has Amaretto in has to be good and by far the best ever...The three guys totally dug into this. Decided to take the leftovers to work and hubby is I want more so I left him a little bowl which he said didn't amount to anything...But, get the high calorie food our of the house. What little I had left in the triffle dish was gone in minutes at work with people saying I need that recipe!!! I used the Chessmate cookies and it was Sinful and I loved it...Totally more than 5 stars.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces vanilla wafer cookies (I will be trying this with the Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies as I prefer those!)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, stir together pudding mix, milk and condensed milk until blended. Stir in lemon juice, amaretto and vanilla until well combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a large glass serving bowl, layer pudding mixture, bananas and cookies.
- Chill until serving.