1/1 Photo of Simply Swiss Hash Browns #5FIX
cooking with Newy's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a recipe that I have been making for years. It can be served with breakfast or as a side dish with any meal. It is so fast and simple. My family really enjoys it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute diced onion over medium heat in 3 tablespoons Olive Oil until translucent.
- 2Add Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns and lighly brown.
- 3Shred 1/2 to 1 cup Baby Swiss cheese and sprinkle over hash browns.
- 4Reduce heat to low and cover potatoes to allow Swiss Cheese to melt.
- 5Sprinkle fresh parsley over potatoes and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Swiss Hash Browns #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 23.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g