Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Creamy mashed potatoes sit atop a flavorful turkey and sausage meatloaf...presented as a little cupcake...great presentation and great taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up the bread and place into a large bowl. Add in the milk and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Using a fork, mash up the bread to form a paste.
- Remove the sausage from the casing. Place the sausage and ground turkey into a separate bowl. Work the two together until well combined. Add the meat into the bread mixture and combine.
- Using a tablespoon size scooper, scoop the meatballs, and place them into a 24 count mini-muffin tin (or use 2-12 count muffin tins). Cook for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through.
- During the last few minutes of baking, prepare the Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes in the microwave according to the package instructions. Place the cooked potatoes into a pastry piping bag affixed with a decorative tip of your choosing.
- When the mini-meatloaves are cooked, move them to a serving tray. Using the potatoes in the piping bag, "frost" the tops of the meatloaves. The finished product should resemble a frosted cupcake.
- Serve immediately.