Recipe by PaulaG
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. These potatoes are so easy and so delicious. A perfect potato side for potato lovers.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted, divided
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle the potatoes with 2 tablespoons melted butter and toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Place in preheated oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer potatoes to large bowl, sprinkle in paprika, parsley and drizzle with remaining butter. Season to taste with ground black pepper and toss to combine.