Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick meal for those nights you don't want to cook.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 16 ounces frozen Italian vegetables
- 2 cups souther-style hash brown potatoes
- 14 ounces marinara sauce
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed beef broth
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brown ground beef with minced garlic in large saucepan; drain off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- This also can be cooked in a crockpot on low heat for 4 hours.