Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 30 mins
Southern Living; old family favorite.
Make and share this Simply Good Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove chicken and cool.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Combine chicken, chicken soup and next 3 ingredients.
- Place half of crushed crackers in a lightly greased 11 x 7 x 1.
- 5 inch baking dish.
- Spoon chicken mixture over crackers.
- Top with remaining crackers, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until lightly browned.