Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh pineapple, grapes, kiwi and strawberries come together in this simply fresh fruit salad. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime, and a drizzle of honey, if desired. For a party, would be great served with one of my fruit dips such as Strawberry Bavarian Dressing - Fresh Fruit Dip, Pink Fluff Fruit Dip, Lemony Delicious Lemon Curd & Yogurt Fruit Dip, or Lemon-Lime Yogurt Fruit Dip.
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, trimmed and cubed
- 1 cup fresh grapes, washed
- 3 fresh kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 fresh lemon (optional) or 1 lime (optional)
- honey, for drizzling (optional)
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss together the fruit to combine well.
- Squeeze with fresh lemon or lime juice and drizzle with honey, if desired.
- Chill until serving time, and garnish with a fresh mint sprig.