Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 19 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. An egg pie with a hashbrown crust! I used bacon, but you could use ham or sausage instead.
- 566.99 g bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 slice bacon, chopped
- leek, thinnly sliced
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 8 large eggs
- Mix hashbrowns with parmesan cheese and spread in a buttered 9 inch glass pie dish.
- Bake @ 450 for 10 minutes and lower to 350 and bake for another 30 minutes.
- While this is baking, in a fry pan brown chopped bacon and drain on paper towels. Add leeks to pan and cook for a few minutes. Mix the eggs to scramble and add bacon and leeks. Pour egg mixture into hash brown pie crust and bake @ 350 for 30 - 40 minutes.