- 1 (8 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 -4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (depending how cheesy you want it)
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350.
- Cook elbows according to package instructions. Drain.
- Spray a 13x9 dish with cooking spray.
- Once elbows are cooked mix together sour cream, cottage cheese, egg with elbows.
- Mix in some of the shredded cheddar cheese
- Top with the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes.