Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basic icing I like to ice chocolate cakes with to give them a fresh edge. I had to make it up myself because there wasn't quite the recipe I needed on here !
- 2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons plain yogurt (can be low fat or sweetened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons boiling water
- Stir yogurt and vanilla into icing sugar until thick.
- Quickly add and mix in the hot water.
- Immediately spread on cakes/cookies etc.
Just watch you spelling but over all it was a pleasure to make this icing!