Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It should really use bavarian cream, or a good custard, but sometimes it's just too hot to use the stove!
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package shortbread
- Rinse the fruit. I like mine with a bit of lemon juice.
- Make pudding according to directions on the box. (Mine says "add three cups of milk, stir".).
- Slice the cake in half inch sections.
- Line a large bowl with the cake slices. Layer all the ingredients inside the bowl: pudding on the bottom, fruit, any leftover cake slices, pudding, more fruit on top.
- That's it :) I don't like whipped cream unless it is made from whipping cream, and I don't have a hand mixer, so I don't put anything else on top. However, it would be great with whipped cream! I also want to try it with a different flavor of pudding. White chocolate, maybe.