Recipe by ~Val~
This is just a simple recipe for stuffed chicken. It isn't a lot of prep work for a nice homemade meal.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix (I use Pepperidge Farms)
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 tablespoon diced celery
- parsley flakes
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Create a pocket in you chicken breasts by creating a slit in the side with a sharp knife --
- Sprinkle parsley, garlic, salt, & pepper in each breast.
- Split onions, celery, butter and stuffing among the 4 pieces.
- Bake15-30 minutes on a cookie sheet. Bake time is dependent on the thickness of your chicken.
- Bake face up for crispy tops of stuffing or invert for moist chicken.