This is just a simple recipe for stuffed chicken. It isn't a lot of prep work for a nice homemade meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Create a pocket in you chicken breasts by creating a slit in the side with a sharp knife --
- 3Sprinkle parsley, garlic, salt, & pepper in each breast.
- 4Split onions, celery, butter and stuffing among the 4 pieces.
- 5Bake15-30 minutes on a cookie sheet. Bake time is dependent on the thickness of your chicken.
- 6Bake face up for crispy tops of stuffing or invert for moist chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.4
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 174.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix