Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
A delicious starters, with cooked large shrimps, avocado, cucumber and shredded lettuce. Easy to prepare well ahead and just put together minutes before you need it
- 24 prawns or 24 shrimp, large cooked
- shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 20 grapes, green
- 1 avocado
- seafood sauce
- put the prawns/shrimps on a plate, cover with cling film and microwave for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally - leave to cool with cling film still overing as it stops them drying out - when cool place in the fridge.
- cooking them this way ensures that the flavour does not boil out in water.
- prepare the lettuce, slice the cucumber, cut the grapes in half, and assemble the above ingredients on the plate with a big dollop of seafood cocktail sauce.