Recipe by pink soprano
a very simple recipe for shortbread. Serving is aprx. and would work well for a small gathering of friends over tea top with cinammon, sugar and almonds- delish!
Directions See How It's Made
- mix flour and sugar in a bowl.
- add butter in in small chunks.
- work with hands until you get a fine crumbley mixture that still sets when pressed.
- press shortbread mixture onto an ungreased non-stick cookie sheet or pan.
- bake for 30mins at 325 (time will vary depending on thickness) watch for it to turn a pale tan color.