Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is from the spring edition of Kraft What's Cooking.
- 118.29 ml kraft signature classic herb salad dressing, divided.
- 1 small yellow pepper, seeded and thinly sliced.
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced.
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, cleaned and trimmed.
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Heat 1/4 cup of the dressing in large non stick skillet.
- Add pepper and onion; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add asparagus to skillet.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing evenly over asparagus: cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low: cook 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus are tender.
- Spoon onto serving platter and sprinkle with cheese.