This recipe is simple because you use cans of German Potato Salad. It only takes about 30 minutes to bake so it's ideal for those busy nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2-quart casserole.
- 3In large bowl, combine the celery, onions and salad.
- 4Spoon 1/2 of the salad mix into the casserole.
- 5Place all the kielbasa or sausage on top of the salad in casserole.
- 6Now spoon remainder of salad on top of the sausage.
- 7In a small bow, mix the bread crumbs with the butter and parsley.
- 8Sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- 9Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until heated well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Potato Salad Sausage Bake
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.8
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 1179.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
german potato salad