Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A very simple and quick pasta salad that always goes over well.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageuncooked rotini pasta (or penne, bowtie, or other chunky pasta)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped (or one pint cherry tomatoes)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the Italian dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, and mix into the salad. (You could use McCormick's Parmesan Herb Seasoning Blend instead - use the whole jar of 1.87 ounces.)
- Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
Loved it!!!Simple but so delicious.I used homemade Italian seasoning and dressing.Thanks for sharing.
Awesome quick recipe! Used a Briana's artichoke vinegarette (b/c what we had) and did all the rest the same, BUT, cut the recipe in half! Saving for lunch tomorrow and I am psyched! Thanks for the recipe!
Very good!!! Made using recipe#274989 and macaroni noodles (DH preference). Reduced it to a serving for 4 and left out the italian seasoning since the dressing had it mixed in. Made for 1-2-3-Hits March 10'.