Recipe by jamie26
Nice and easy, and the family loves it. This recipe works well with numerous veggies too!
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups campbell's ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornstarch and3/4 cup of broth. Set aside.
- Heat remaining broth with organo and garlic powder in saucepan until boiling.
- Abdd broccoli, carrots and onion. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture. Heat to a boil, stirring often. reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in tomato.
- Toss with spaghetti. Sprinklw with grated parmesan cheese, if desired.