Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Just three ingredients and you're on your way to a finger licking good piece of chicken. My children enjoyed this recipe
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces (legs, thighs, etc)
- 1 cup creamy garlic dressing
- 3 1⁄2 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- In a large bowl toss the chicken with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, and up 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place stuffing mix in a food processor and pulverize until finely ground. If you don't have a food processor place the stuffing mix into a gallon size ziploc, seal and pulverize with a rolling pin.
- Transfer stuffing mix to a large plate.
- Remove a piece of chicken from its marinade and roll it in the stuffing until well coated. Place in a baking dish. Repeat with each piece.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
PAC Spring 2008 ~ Simple is definitely the right word! I can't get seasoned stuffing mix here so used seasoned breadcrumbs. Would make this again!
Simply the best, what can I say!
That was great!! Used Ranch dressing with garlic powder and drumsticks with skin still on. Kids loved it, husband loved it, I loved it.