Marsha D.'s Note:
I found this recipe in "Cooking with Paula Deen" I don't believe its one of her recipes though. I think it came from Florida's Natural orange juice. Thought I would share the recipe. I love oranges. I can't wait to try these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Lightly greased a 13x9 baking dish, set a side.
- 3In a large bowl, combine 2c. flour and 1/2c. confectioner sugar.
- 4Add in butter,stir til crumbly.
- 5Press mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared baking dish.
- 6Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7In another bowl, stir together sugar,eggs and orange juice until well blended. Set aside.
- 8In a small bowl combine flour and baking powder and add to sugar mixture.
- 9Stir to combine.
- 10Pour onto hot crust and bake another 25 minutes or until set.
- 11Sprinkle with extra confectioner sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Orange Citrus Bars
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g