Recipe by Candace Michelle
This is from a college cooking cookbook, it is super simple but still has good flavor!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lb frozen spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in a skillet over medium until lightly browned.
- Combine bouillon and cornstarch in a small bowl and stir in water slowly until smooth. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the lemon juice when sauce starts to thicken and cook until it starts to boil.
- Cook spinach in microwave for 5 minutes or until hot. Drain well.
- Serve chicken over spinach and top with sauce.