1/2 Photos of Simple Italian Grilled Cheese
Red Chef Mama's Note:
This is a nice change from regular grilled cheese. A lot of adults get tired of regular grilled cheese by the time they have kids, this is one that you and your kids will love as well. You can cook them under your broiler if you wish, but be careful they will burn easily! :) You could also serve these as a side dish with Italian pasta instead of garlic bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a large pan over medium heat.
- 2Butter each slice of bread on one side.
- 3Place mozzarella cheese on un-buttered side of two pieces of bread, top with other two slices of bread.
- 4Sprinkle the garlic powder on each buttered side of the bread.
- 5Cook in preheated pan until golden.
- 6Heat marinara sauce in pan or microwave.
- 7Serve sauce with sandwiches for dipping.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Italian Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.6
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 1494.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 31.2 g