Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad dressing is so good, plus easy to make.I got the recipe off of the web.
- 6 ounces gorgonzola
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar (Good quality)
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt (optional)
- Crunble gorgonzola cheese into a food processor and add vinegar; run the machine until mixture is smooth.
- With the machine running,(DO NOT ADD OIL ALL AT ONCE)Add oil in a thin stream very slowly to emulsify.
- Taste, if needed add some salt.
- Tranfer oil to small jar; Serve over mixed greens & fruit.
I'm not rating this recipe because I'm sure I must have done something wrong! Maybe it was the gorgonzola I had, but it just didn't taste good. Barb, this is the first of your recipes that hasn 't worked out for me. And it sounded sooo good. Maybe I'll try it again. . . Janet
This is unbelievably good for how easy it is! My husband hates mayonnaise and what a superior substitute this turned out to be compared to most blue cheese dressings!