Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
Brimming with flavor, this is a must try! I either serve it as a stand alone side or under Cuban Black beans
Top Review by loof
Simple and delicious! Just as easy as plain rice but a terrific flavor punch from the garlic. Made as directed with white rice and will try with brown as well. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic cloves in hot oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat 2-3.
- Add rice, and saute 1 minute.
- Stir in 4 cups water and salt; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes. Do not uncover rice until time is up.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.