1/1 Photo of Simple Garlic Rice
Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
Brimming with flavor, this is a must try! I either serve it as a stand alone side or under Cuban Black beans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic cloves in hot oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat 2-3.
- 2Add rice, and saute 1 minute.
- 3Stir in 4 cups water and salt; bring to a boil.
- 4Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes. Do not uncover rice until time is up.
- 5Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- 6Fluff with fork.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Garlic Rice
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g