Recipe by Canadian in Minnesota
These are super easy to make for a dinner party or as a dinner appetizer. I always make them for the Christmas holiday season and use spinach tortilla rollups.
Top Review by SarasotaCook
I made this for a christmas pot luck. Very nice flavor. Two notes. I did mix the cranberries and scallions with the cream cheese. I also loved using the spinach tortillas for the holidays. But the garlic salt I didn't use. I used garlic powder and 1/2 the amount which was plenty. I don't think it needed any salt. Very good, quick and easy. I didn't spread the cheese on too heavy because I think a thinner spread makes a pretty roll. They turned out great. I added fine chopped walnuts to half of the spread to make the other 2 tortillas which was really good.
Not one left which is always a good sign. They were enjoyed by all.
- 4 soft flour tortillas (for Christmas I use the green spinach ones)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dried cranberries (I use Craisins)
- 2 bunches diced green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and garlic salt together until well blended. Spread evenly on tops of tortillas.
- In small bowl, stir together cranberries and onions. Sprinkle evenly over cream cheese spread. Lightly press cranberry/onion mix into cream cheese.
- Roll up tortilla. Trim off ends. And cut each tortilla into 10 even pieces using a serated knife, like you would slice bread.