1/1 Photo of Simple Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Really easy recipe that goes really well with a cup of tea or coffee! I eat this whenever I want a sweet snack or even as a comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 2Stir in egg.
- 3Measure out and pour in flour and 1 tsp of cinnamon, combine well.
- 4Cover with cling foil and stick in fridge for twenty minutes for easier handling.
- 5In a small plate, combine remaining tsp of cinnamon and 2 tbsp of sugar.
- 6Using hands, mold small balls of dough around 2-3 cm across (~1 inch) and coat in cinnamon and sugar mixture, place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Preheat oven to 350 fahrenheit (Or ~180 celsius).
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden-brown.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g