Prep 35 mins
Cook 12 mins
Really easy recipe that goes really well with a cup of tea or coffee! I eat this whenever I want a sweet snack or even as a comfort food.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in egg.
- Measure out and pour in flour and 1 tsp of cinnamon, combine well.
- Cover with cling foil and stick in fridge for twenty minutes for easier handling.
- In a small plate, combine remaining tsp of cinnamon and 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Using hands, mold small balls of dough around 2-3 cm across (~1 inch) and coat in cinnamon and sugar mixture, place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 fahrenheit (Or ~180 celsius).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden-brown.