Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came across this recipe in July's Alive magazine, who needs bottled dressing when you can put this together in a matter of a few minutes. This pairs nicely with quinoa salad or any crisp green salad.
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup, pure
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Using a small blender such as a magic bullet or a stick blender, mix everything together except for the oil.
- Continue blending as you slowly drizzle in the oil, in a steady slow stream.
- Season with additional S&P if you like.
A delightful, simple recipe that scores not only on taste, but also by showing how inferior store bought products are. Even the typical excuse of convenience falls by the wayside, particularly when the results are this good.
Truly lives up to its name. A very simple and easy vinaigrette to put together with ingredients I typically have on hand. The taste is wonderful. This will be a wonderful go to dressing.
Excellent, simple dressing. A winner for sure. I love the flavor and it was a snap to prepare. I just used a jar with a lid and shook it all up together. Thank you! Made for ZWT8 Family Picks