Recipe by Noo
This really is the quickest and easiest fudge recipe, and is quite delicious. I use low fat condensed milk to ease my conscience a bit and Crunchy bars for the honeycomb, as it's easy and yummy.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Definitely easy, & absolutely wonderful, too, not to mention smooth & creamy as well! Made mine in an 8"x8" pan & cut them into one-inch squares! Taking them to a pre-Easter get together where they'll be gone in no time, I'm sure! AND, I'm all ready to make another batch! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 200 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solid
- 400 g condensed milk
- 200 g honey comb, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a bar tin with baking paper.
- Roughly chop the chocolate. Heat a medium sized pan over a low heat, and add the chocolate and milk, stirring until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is thick.
- Add the honeycomb and stir to combine and spoon into the prepared tin and chill for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares ( or whatever you like) and dust with cocoa powder if desired.