Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple easy chicken salad recipe. You can add your own herbs to make it more special.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- In a small bowl combine chicken, celery, lemon juice and seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in mayo, then gently fold in eggs.
This is a nice, basic recipe. I find it can be livened up with a teaspoon or so of prepared mustard. Very good in sandwiches. Thanks for posting!
I agree with Chocolati that it needed something to liven it up. I added some mustard and some dried onion flakes. I love the crunch of the onion flakes. Thanks Margie99!