Simple Chicken Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is by far the best chicken salad I have eaten/made. You can always add fruit like grapes or nuts to you to your liking. I get alot of compliments on this every time I make it! Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more if you like)
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- salt & pepper
- Boil chicken until it starts falling apart (about an hour or so).
- Take chicken out to cool and sprinkle on the garlic and onion powder,celery seed & basil-set in fridge.
- Boil the eggs for about 30 minutes or so-can boil in same water as chicken.
- Take eggs out and set in strainer under cold water until cooled.
- Take chicken out of fridge and start shredding with fork and knife.
- Peel eggs and chop into chicken (I usually don't put in all the yolk part).
- Add the mayo, relish, lemon juice, and honey.
- Mix well, cover and put in fridge to get cold and set.
- Enjoy on crackers or a sandwich!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION