Recipe by CIndytc
Got this recipe out of the Simple and Deliscious magazine in May 2010. Sounds so simple and the picture looked great...want to try.
Top Review by Boomette
This is so beautiful. Look at that color! It was a bit too sweet for our taste. So next time we'll use less blue curacao. But the taste is really good. Thanks Cindy. Made for PAC spring 2011
- 4 lime slices
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1⁄2 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄3 cup frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1⁄2 cup blue curacao
- 2 cups ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. SEt aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reservedlime slices. Serve immediately.