Chef #208121's Note:
A simple Bavarian mustard using premade ingredients. I could have sworn this should be on zaar but I couldn't find it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 2Cover and let stand for 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- 3Note: Mustard may be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- 4Note you may add sauerkraut to any sandwich you are putting this on so if you are making hotdogs for the 4th you can turn them into 'kraut dogs. One of my favorite lunches when I am in a hurry btw
- 5servings based on a tbsp per sandwich.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Bavarian Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared brown mustard